ASM Global, the management company for Truist Arena, is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to maintaining a work environment that is free of discrimination or harassment. ASM Global's procedures, practices, terms and/or conditions of employment, rules and policies, promotion decisions and personnel actions such as compensation, benefits, transfers, social and recreational programs will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual preference, veterans status, political beliefs or the presence of physical or mental disability.
Specifically, we'd like to note:
- Employment opportunities are and shall be open to all qualified applicants solely on the basis of their experience, aptitudes, abilities and training.
- Advancement is and shall be based entirely on the individual's achievement, performance, ability, attitude and potential for promotion.
- Human Resources, in compliance with all federal, state and local laws, is responsible for the Equal Opportunity Program.
Thank you for your interest in ASM Global/Truist Arena. We accept applications and resumes for posted positions only. Please click on position title for more infomation or to apply.
Full Time Positions Available
Part Time Positions Available
- Guest Services Representative
- Suite/Event Attendant
- A/V Tech
- Changeover Labor
- Box Office Ticket Sellers
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact Amy Pohlgeers at (859) 292-2886.
Click HERE to complete our Voluntary Confidential Questionnaire to include with your application.
All future openings will be posted to the Kentucky Department of Labor website.
ASM Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Truist Arena periodcially offers internships for academic and non-academic credit. However, none are available at this time.